Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
Purpose of the processing
The data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected to this and to send communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of Giorgetti Giorgio Srl and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and/or Sponsor.
2) possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
3) carry out the obligations established by laws or regulations;
4) contact management;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
1) data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
2) recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic support;
3) organization of archives in a predominantly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data is mandatory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated
The data collected may be communicated to:
1) companies and businesses for direct mailing uses or similar activities;
2) associations and foundations intending to purchase advertising spaces on the lists or on the site and/or connected to the provision of a particular service.
3) subjects who must have access to the data, as required by law or secondary and/or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding data processing are:
– know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
– be informed about the nature and purposes of the processing
– obtain from the owner, without delay:
– confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
– object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
GIORGETTI GIORGIO SRL
Via S. Crispino, 88
47030 - San Mauro Pascoli FC
Tel. 0541.931359 - Fax 0541.933759
– To exercise the rights provided for in the art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.